Monday, October 28, 2013

Starbucks Costume Halloween Costume at Ever Blooming Originals!

Starbucks Costume
Easy Halloween Costume
Ever Blooming Originals


Having three children ranging in age from 10-22, I have yet to ever make a halloween costume for any of them....until this year!

My 10 year old scoured the internet and determined this year she wanted to be a Starbucks Latte-which happens to be my absolute favorite drink.


Here is what we came up with...my little one is pretty happy with the outcome!












5 comments:

  1. I love your starbucks costume. My toddler is 2 years old, size 2T- would you be able to make her one? I would pay you for it. Thanks!

    Marla
    marlaranieri1@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you happen to make and sell these? If so I would love to order 2 depending on price for my girls who want to be this for halloween

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd love to know too! What is the label transferred onto?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can print it on the Avery fabric iron-on transfer paper #3271 (available at Wal-mart) through your inkjet printer. Be sure to flip the logo so it prints backwards, then it will iron on the correct direction. Just follow the directions that come with it. I'm making a similar costume for my daughter for Halloween.

      Delete
  4. Do you happen to have a set of instructions on how you created this is adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete